Amazing American Sweets
- Papa’s Pumpkin Pie – Thanksgiving just around the corner? Here’s how to do it expat-style!
- Mom’s Jewish Apple Cake – Dense, moist and full of apple and cinnamon flavor!
- Snickerdoodles – Easy enough for kids and you have to love the name! Cookies are crisp, but chewy inside, rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Contains conversion calculators for measuring ingredients.
- Easy Moist & Chewy Macaroons – Coconut cookies for the holidays and easy enough for children!
- Koray’s Quick Cocoa Brownies – Fast and easy ingredients!
- Danny’s Deep, Dark & Rich Chocolate Lovers’ Cake – You can’t go wrong with this velvety recipe!
- Shae’s Lemon Meringue Tart – because no one loves lemon more than Shae!!
- Annie’s Apple Pancake Fritters – Delicious apple pancake fritters for breakfast or dessert!
- Golbasi Cherry Cobbler – easy to make and yummy cherry cobbler. Even more delicious when served with Vanilla ice cream
More Photos – Click this link for photos of other baked goods from 2014. (Cheesecake, pumpkin pie, cupcakes, and more.) Sorry, the recipes are not yet added.
Aşure or Noahs Pudding – A sweet and savory dessert made in honor of Noah’s landing at Mount Ararat.
German Guilty Pleasures!
Anna’s Orange-Flavored Chocolate – This is actually a favorite of my Austrian friend, but close enough! It’s more of a truffle, you can add a variety of ingredients, and is easy to make with kids! This was posted twice, the second link is Orange Chocolate’s Lovers Truffles!