The “Culinary Corner” is a collection of my favorite restaurants, recipes, and websites. It will continue to grow as my blog grows, so check back often!
Click here for a list of all restaurant reviews!
Restaurants Suggested by Fello Expats:
Click here for a list!
- A Seasonal Cook in Turkey – Claudia blogs Turkish cuisine, based as it is on the fresh and seasonal.But being English, she doesn’t always cook purely Turkish!
- Özlem’s Turkish Table
- Hayriye’s Turkish Food and Recipes
- Almost Turkish Recipes
- Eating Ankara Blog (no longer updated, but great for restaurant reviews)
- Turkish Cuisine (blog)
- Binnur’s Turkish Cookbook
- Istanbul Eats
- Cook It Up!! (blog)
- Online Cooking converter – it even has such measurements as the conversion between a stick of butter to grams.
MY FAVORITE RECIPES
Click here to access my favorite Turkish, American, and German recipes!
Are you looking for a place to buy those yummy groceries you miss so much from your homeland? Do you need a suggestion for a subsitute for something you just can’t find? Click here to find a helpful list! Please let me know if you have any updates.
CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS – ANKARA
Do you need a cake designed for your special occasion? Look no further! Here is a list gathered by the Ankara expat community of bakeries that can get the job done!