This is the last recipe in my series of Chocolate recipes for Valentine’s Day. Your Lover will Love these rich and moist brownies. And they are really easy to make!
Rich, Moist & Easy Lover’s Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter/113 g. tereyag
- 1 cup sugar/226 g. şeker
- 2 eggs/2 yumurta
- 1/4 tsp vanilla/ (American vanilla is liquid and very strong. A 1/4 teaspoon is about the size of a Turkish ςay kaşık. You will have to experiment with the Turkish equivalent – the package of şekerli vanilin. I believe the measurement is the same.
- 4 TBLS unsweetened cocoa /4 ςorba kaşık (60 g) of Kakao
- 1/2 cup flour/113 g. un
- 1/4 tsp. salt/ 1 ςay kaşık toz
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)/113 g. cerviz
Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit (180 celcius).
In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. In another bowl, sift cocoa, flour and salt together. Add to the first mixture. Add nuts (optional). Spread in an 8″ (20cm.) greased square pan. Bake at 350 Fahrenheit (180 celcius) for 25 minutes. Brownies are done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE – eggs and butter should be at room temperature. Butter lumps are fine. Flour lumps are not.
In the pictures below, I doubled the recipe. It made 24 nice squares.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
If you see and AD BELOW – DO NOT CLICK on it. I am working on removing it. Thanks for your patience.