Some say I may be having a mid-life crisis.
But I haven’t even hit mid-life yet!
I am a Philly Girl at heart, by way of West Chester, PA. My dream is to see the world by living it and experiencing it. I want to bring the world closer by sharing my experiences of life, love, religion, food, music, and everything that makes us one.
One World! One Peace!
In 2009 I married my Turkish beau. Shortly afterwards, I asked him to move. I quit my day job as a lawyer and moved to Ankara, Turkey!
I am currently unemployed and am slowly learning speak the language.
- Listed as an “Ultimate Expat Blog on Turkey” by Daily Sabah Newspaper
- Read about me in Diane Magazine
- Click here for an interview with me as part of a series on Expats in Turkey at
- Earth Laughs in Flowers!
- Click here for an interview with me at Turkey Expat Forums!
- Click here for what PhillyChitChat had to say about me . . .
- Click here for an interview with me at Quest Turkey!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org